Welcome to Cotswold Link Online
The online directory and information resource that provides an extension of the popular Cotswold Link magazine
Please use our local news and events calendar to keep in touch with what's happening in the Cotswolds.
Please feel free to submit your own information and we will happily publish it on this website and in the printed magazine.
Latest Local News from across the Cotswolds:
- Thursday, May 26thCarterton Fake Festival plays host to world-class tributes this summer on the 10th Anniversary tour The big white Fake Festivals marquee will be stopping off at Carter
- Thursday, May 19thNewly elected council leader James Mills has set out his vision for the future of the district. Cllr Mills has set out key areas which he sees as priorities for resid
- Monday, May 16thCotswold District Council is keen to ensure that residents without central heating are aware that there are grants available - worth up to £4,500 per property - to insta
- Monday, May 16thSchoolchildren from Cokethorpe School in Witney made use of West Oxfordshire District Council’s Chamber today to debate a motion titled “should all zoos be banned”.
- Wednesday, May 4thWalk with our leader around the Cogges site learning about edible plants/ weeds that are in season, learn about their medicinal properties and uses. Be taught how to mak
- Friday, April 29thTwo of the most dedicated Officers at Cotswold District Council retired today after amassing over 50 years’ worth of valued skill and expertise. Roz Brazier and Denis
- Wednesday, April 27thCotswold District Council is reminding residents that refuse and recycling collections due on Monday 2 May will be taking place as usual. Councillor Sue Coakley, Cabin
- Tuesday, April 26thResidents are warned to be on their guard against bogus callers advising them that their council tax bands may be too high. These callers are offering to work on your beh
- Monday, April 25thA special fundraising event in Witney generated thousands of pounds for Oxfordshire charities. The race night, organised by the Rotary Club of Witney and West Oxfords
- Friday, April 22ndCotswold District Council wants to know what the public thinks about its new draft housing policy document, which includes the authority’s strategic priorities for the
- Thursday, April 21stHome-Start Banbury & Chipping Norton, a local family support charity has been named Chiltern Railway’s charity partner. The train operating company that runs through Ba
- Tuesday, April 19thCotswold District Council is backing a national campaign to raise awareness of the danger to hedgehogs from careless strimming. According to the campaign organiser, Will
Upcoming Cotswold Events
- 2 Packages ranging from FREE to £70.00 per year
- Unlimited Editing of your listing (All Packages)
- Upload your business logo and images*
- Regular Directory Promotion in Cotswold Link Magazine