Welcome to Cotswold Link Online
The online directory and information resource that provides an extension of the popular Cotswold Link magazine
Please use our local news and events calendar to keep in touch with what's happening in the Cotswolds.
Please feel free to submit your own information and we will happily publish it on this website and in the printed magazine.
Latest Local News from across the Cotswolds:
- Thursday, September 3rdChairman of Cotswold District Council Cllr Mark Annett raised a Red Ensign flag at the local authority’s Trinity Road offices today to mark Merchant Navy Day. Speakin
- Thursday, September 3rdCommunities once again have the chance to apply for grants up to £50,000 from West Oxfordshire District Council, to help improve facilities that benefit local people.
- Wednesday, September 2ndTourism businesses across the Cotswolds are being urged to enter the Cotswolds Tourism Awards which celebrate both their quality and importance to the wider Cotswolds eco
- Wednesday, September 2ndA West Oxfordshire village is opening its own library, and it will be one with a difference. On Saturday 5 September Freeland residents are holding a party to launch
- Wednesday, September 2ndOn September 12th, Gloucestershire Historic Churches Trust will be calling all walkers, bike and horse riders to get sponsorship to visit as many of our beautiful Church
- Wednesday, September 2ndA Charity Tea was organised by Heather Blackman at Longmoor, Milton under Wychwood on Sunday 16th August 2015, using her vast collection of Vintage Bone China Tea Sets.
- Tuesday, September 1stFood waste recycling has been encouraged in the county for a number of years and separate collection and recycling is offered to most homes. Mealtime leftovers cooked o
- Friday, August 28thWest Oxfordshire District Council’s tourism team is calling on all food lovers to nominate their favourite place to eat, to help ensure that all the best eateries are i
- Tuesday, August 25thLocal choir urges you to join them and enjoy the benefits of singing together Not only is singing a great way to raise money, research shows that it's also good for yo
- Monday, August 24thOver the next week, every household in Cotswold District should receive an enquiry form from the Council’s Electoral Registration Office. This is the start of the annua
- Monday, August 24th“The support Careline has given me has literally changed my life”, says Cornelia, speaking openly about the Cotswold Careline service. She and her husband Chris join
- Friday, August 21stCotswold District Council has announced that it will soon be extending its successful social prescription programme to all surgeries in the District. At present the Glou
- Thursday, August 20thWe are delighted to announce that the Sept-Oct issue of Cotswold Link has now been printed and is on it's way to Royal Mail for distribution next week. As these pictur
- Wednesday, August 19thFollowing a Council Meeting on 18th August, a majority of Members of Cotswold District Council did not accept a motion calling for the withdrawal of plans for a vehicle d
- Monday, August 17thPublic consultation launched An updated Design Guide which sets out ways in which appropriate design can preserve and enhance the character of West Oxfordshire
- Tuesday, August 11thWest Oxfordshire residents are being urged to help keep public sector costs down by responding promptly, and if possible electronically, when they receive their electoral
Upcoming Cotswold Events
March 23 @ 2:00 pm - September 27 @ 4:30 pm
September 11 @ 7:00 pm - September 12 @ 11:00 pm
October 1 - November 30
October 3 @ 10:00 am - October 4 @ 5:00 pm
- 2 Packages ranging from FREE to £70.00 per year
- Unlimited Editing of your listing (All Packages)
- Upload your business logo and images*
- Regular Directory Promotion in Cotswold Link Magazine