Welcome to Cotswold Link Online
The online directory and information resource that provides an extension of the popular Cotswold Link magazine
Please use our local news and events calendar to keep in touch with what's happening in the Cotswolds.
Please feel free to submit your own information and we will happily publish it on this website and in the printed magazine.
Latest Local News from across the Cotswolds:
- Friday, February 12thWest Oxfordshire District Council’s tourism team is calling all local tourist attractions to sign up to a Welcome Open Weekend (WOW) this April. The special weekend, w
- Friday, February 12thTourism is booming in Cotswold District, according to a newly published report which shows that total visitor-related business turnover during 2014 was almost £383 milli
- Tuesday, February 9thHundreds of households in Cotswold District that do not currently have central heating may be eligible for a grant of up to £4,000 to have a new system installed. Cotswo
- Monday, February 8thWest Oxfordshire residents and businesses are being asked for their views and opinions about car parking in its towns and villages. The District Council has drawn up
- Monday, February 8thThere will be an election to fill a vacancy on Moreton-in-Marsh Town Council on Thursday 17 March. The Notice of Election has been published. Nomination packs and ca
- Friday, February 5thMany visitors from home and abroad visit the Cotswolds in Gloucestershire and Oxfordshire to enjoy a wide variety of wonderful attractions, all set against the outstandin
- Friday, February 5thPlanners at Cotswold District have reported that work is progressing well on the production of a full Local Plan, known as the Regulation 19 (Reg.19) or Submission Plan.
- Monday, February 1stSouth Cerney Parish Council has submitted a proposal to Cotswold District Council to have its parish boundaries recognised as a ‘neighbourhood area’ – an important
- Thursday, January 28thCoach parking will continue to be available in Bourton-on-the-Water following a series of discussions between Cotswold District Council, Bourton Parish Council and the ow
- Thursday, January 28thCotswold District Council is hoping for a record number of residents will go green this year and contribute to the authority’s excellent waste recycling record. The ni
- Thursday, January 28thBusinesses in West Oxfordshire and across the North Cotswolds are flocking to attend a special event designed to improve rail services. About 120 delegates have signe
Upcoming Cotswold Events
- 2 Packages ranging from FREE to £70.00 per year
- Unlimited Editing of your listing (All Packages)
- Upload your business logo and images*
- Regular Directory Promotion in Cotswold Link Magazine